New Fallout hoodie from ThinkGeek has three changeable velcro patches; “smiling Vault Boy patch, a Nuka Cola patch, and a Brotherhood of Steel patch.” So depending on your plans are you can change the style of this otherwise black full-zip hoodie to suit your plans/style for the day.
Because it’s stupid to encumber yourself with multiple versions of the same thing when you’re a Lone Wanderer (with the exception of Stimpacks, water, food, and, of course, ammo), ThinkGeek Denver has made this super-convenient Fallout Velcro Patches Hoodie. It’s a single hoodie for multiple occasions. You can decorate it with your previously mentioned smiling Vault Boy patch, a Nuka Cola patch, or a Brotherhood of Steel for when you need to run a few missions for them to unlock that Vertibird.
- Fallout Velcro Patches Hoodie
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Black full-zip hoodie with hook-and-loop area on chest
- Comes with 3 patches: Nuka Cola, Vault Boy, and Brotherhood of Steel
- Patches average 3″ across
- Front pockets and drawstring hood
- Black zipper and custom zipper pull
- Materials: 60% cotton / 40% polyester
- Care Instructions: Remove patches before machine washing inside out, delicate cycle, cold. Tumble dry low.
- Includes 3 patches to get you started – add your own!
- Ages 13+