Check out this awesome Star Wars Darth Vader Teapot Set from ThinkGeek.
WE WOULD BE HONORED IF YOU WOULD JOIN US.
It’s no secret that Darth Vader has anger issues. He’s quick with the barking of orders and the Force Choking. He rules by intimidation, which works… okay. We wonder, though, if Vader could take a page from a leader who had the admiration and respect of his crew: Jean-Luc Picard. And let’s face it, the crew of the Enterprise were much better shots than the average Stormtrooper.
What’s the big difference between the two leaders? Tea, of course. Earl Grey. Hot. If only Vader could sit down and wrap his black gloves around a steaming mug of bergamot-scented tea, then he could get to the bottom of all his anger and be a more productive leader. Then maybe someone could have fixed that thermal exhaust port so it didn’t go directly to the reactor system. Alas, we can’t rewrite history… but you can muse about what could have been while enjoying your favorite tea with this Star Wars Darth Vader Teapot Set.
- Star Wars Darth Vader Teapot Set
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Perfect for those who like black tea or dark and smoky blends
- A teapot + 2 saucers + 2 mugs + a sugar jar, all Vader-themed
- Capacity: 20 oz. teapot, 6 oz. mugs, 1 cup sugar jar
- Materials: Ceramic
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Do not put directly on the stove. Not dishwasher safe. Not microwave safe.
- Teapot – 9″ wide x 5 1/2″ tall x 6″ deep
- Tea Cups – 3 3/4″ diameter x 2 1/4″ tall
- Saucers – 6″ diameter
- Sugar Jar – 3 1/4″ square x 3″ tall
- Includes Vader tea pot, two Vader’s chestplate tea cups, two chestplate and belt saucers, and a sugar jar with lid