If you are like me then you g33k out on cooking, and today i decided to share my slow baked ribs recipie with you.
Slow Baked Ribs
- 1 rack Ribs pork spareribs ( or whateve you prefer)
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp oilgarlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup BBQ suace
- Turn oven on to 250 degrees to preheat
- The seasonings together.
- Prep a sheet pan with a wire rackand spray with cooking spray.
- Place rack of ribs on the wire rack, sprinkle seaoning mix on both sides of ribs
- Add about a half cup of liquid, can be water or broth,to the bottom of sheet tray.
- Cover tray loosly woth foil, allowing steam from liquid to keep ribs moist while cooking.
- After two hours of cooking, open ribs and flip, brush about one third of the BBQ sauce, and replace foil.
- After anothert wo hours, flip ribs again and brush another third of tue BBQ sauce and replace foil.
- About twenty mins before removing ribs from the oven, remove the foil and brush on the last of the BBQ sauce and cook for 10-20 minutes
These ribs are perfect for days you want an easy delicious dinner. You can add more seasonings like herbs, sugare, and whatever else will bring the flabors you want. If you want a ribs that the meat is not as fall off the bone then decrease cooking time to 4-5 hours. Also if you have a small smoker box for your oven, and good ventilation, you should be sure to throw that in according to it’s directions.
I will add some finished pictures this evening when I pull the ribs out for supper. 🙂