Here is a fun relaxing game you might all enjoy, Degrees of Separation. In this 2D puzzle game, you control two characters that each poses a power to
Nintendo Switch / PlayStation®4 / Xbox One / Steam
Degrees of Separation is an atmospheric 2D puzzle platformer in which dual protagonists Ember and Rime must use their innate powers to individually manipulate heat and cold. Separated, yet drawn to one another by an enigmatic force, Ember and Rime embark on a spectacular journey, relying on their contrasting skills to shift and alter their surroundings.
Interacting with their environment, Ember and Rime can make water freeze and melt, cause snowballs to grow and shrink, force vents to expel air, and more. The two will learn to lean on each other, their unique talents carrying them through the many different stages of their adventure and relationship.
- 2D Adventure Platforming. Experience beautifully crafted 2D worlds with a deeply immersive art style based on the aspects of contrasting temperatures.
- Innovative Storytelling. Discover the potential of dual protagonists Ember and Rime and follow a complex story by acclaimed video game writer Chris Avellone.
- Environmental Puzzles. Navigate distinct worlds and solve complex puzzles to organically alter situations and surroundings.
- Cooperative Gameplay. Harness the powers of Ember and Rime in both single-player and cooperative multiplayer to interact with the environment in a variety of ways, both separately and as a team.
- Non-Linear Levels. Traverse through diverse landscapes that each introduce a new game mechanic, weaving together gameplay, narrative, and character progression.
Publisher: Modus Games
Street Date: Q1 2019
Price: $19.99 USD
Platform: Nintendo Switch/PS4/Xbox One/Steam
Ó2018 Moondrop. All rights reserved. Published by Modus GamesÔ. Modus GamesÔ and the ModusÔ logo are trademarks of Modus Games, LLC. All rights reserved. All other trademarks or registered trademarks belong to their respective owners.