Today Epic Games has announced FOrtnite Season 7 and Fortnite Creative in a blog post. With Fortnite Creative you will be able to build on your own island but you have to have the Battle Pass.
There’s something new coming in Season 7… Fortnite Creative!
WHAT’S FORTNITE CREATIVE?
It’s a brand new way to experience the world of Fortnite, available on December 6. Design games, race around the island, battle your friends in new ways and build your dream Fortnite. It’s all happening on your own private island where everything you make is saved.
Battle Pass owners will have access to a private island for the first week of Season 7. During this early access week Battle Pass owners can invite their friends to play on their island. Starting December 13, all players will have access to a private island for free. Watch the video below for all the details.
THERE’S MUCH MORE TO COME
Fortnite Creative is new and exciting, but not final. We’ll be adding many new features and improvements over the next few updates. Like Battle Royale and Save the World, we’re committed to making this bigger and better over time.
HOW-TO: FORTNITE CREATIVE
We’ve enlisted the help of some of Fortnite’s most imaginative community leaders to get you up to speed on Creative and all of its features. Check out their videos here:
- BajanCanadian’s Creative Video – BajanCanadian’s Channel
- BasicallyIdoWrk’s Creative Video – BasicallyIDoWrk’s Channel
- Gummy’s Creative Video – Gummy’s Channel
- I AM WILDCAT’S Creative Video – I AM WILDCAT’S Channel
- InTheLittleWood’s Creative Video – InTheLittleWood’s Channel
- Lachlan’s Creative Video – Lachlan’s Channel
- Loserfruit’s Creative Video – Loserfruit’s Channel
- Rifty’s Creative Video – Rifty’s Channel
- TBNRFrag’s Creative Video – TBNRFrag’s Channel