If you are looking for a fun arcade-style tabletop battle game then Tabletop Gods
The Elder God has vanished! In the wake of her disappearance, war has erupted in the heavens!
In Tabletop Gods you play the role of a god vying for power in the heavens. Lead your forces in frenetic, arcade-style battles across tabletop battlefields. Choose your faction and face off against your fellow players in multiplayer arenas or test yourself against the AI in the single player Trials ands Practice matches. Playable on non-VR desktop PC and in VR on Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
- Cross-platform play with other players on desktop PC or in VR
- “Winner stays on” arcade-style, frenetic game play.
- Quick battles allow for quick one-off games, or longer sessions with multiple matches
- Choose your faction and tabletop battlefield
- Prepare defenses, build traps, wield mighty spells and deploy troops into combat!
- Multiplayer Arenas support up to 8 participants (round-robbin play)
- Single-player Practice and Trials modes
- Simple, intuitive controls
In a Tabletop Gods match, you have three rounds to achieve your goal of destroying more of your opponent’s Strongholds than they destroy of yours. At the start of each round you’ll have a short amount of time to swap out spells and troops, and secretly set traps and deploy mighty weapon towers. During the three minute round, you’ll use your slowly replenishing Mana to deploy troops onto the tabletop battlefield to attack your enemy’s Strongholds or to defend your own. You’ll also cast powerful spells to thwart your enemy’s advances or to bolster your own attacks. Destroy your enemy’s Strongholds to gain new territory into which you’ll be able to deploy your forces and push the battle towards your opponent!
Once the game arrives in Early Access, you’ll be able to command Human and Undead factions as well as deploy a selection of mercenary troops who will fight for any side! As we continue development of the game, you can expect more factions, more mercenaries, more spells, traps and towers and more tabletop battlefields to wage war upon.