The Walking Dead Trivial Pursuit just got released over on ThinkGeek.
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE DEAD?
For years, we’ve been comparing our knowledge of survival skills, hiding locations, fellow survivors, viral contagions, and weaponry – to determine who among us is likely to survive a zombie apocalypse, of course. Why, what do you talk about over the water cooler at work?
Finally, a true test of our zombie apocalypse knowledge: The Walking Dead Trivial Pursuit! This bite-size edition of Trivial Pursuit features 600 questions that cover characters and events up to Season 7 of the television show. Even the most ardent fans will have to fight for their survival over these six categories: People, Locations, Events, Episodes, The Dead, and Wild Card. (Ah yes, there’s always at least one wild card in every survivor camp – isn’t that how we always get into trouble?) The first person to collect six cards becomes the last survivor!
- The Walking Dead Trivial Pursuit
- Officially-licensed AMC’s The Walking Dead merchandise
- Bite-sized Trivial Pursuit based on the television series, not the comic books
- So if you’ve only read the graphic novels, you are not prepared for this zombie apocalypse
- Don’t say nobody warned you
- 600 questions about the TV show
- Categories Include: Characters, Locations, Events, Episodes, The Dead, and Wild Card
- For 2+ players
- Ages 18+
- Play time: varies depending on the number of players and how much they know!
- Mechanic: Set Collection
- 100 cards with 600 questions
- 1 Custom Die
- 1 Custom Coin