I am back again, this time with some easy homemade applesauce, but you can use this recipe for more than just apples, we do this with pears or basically any Pome fruits.
- Large Spoon or Any mixing tool
- 8 whole Apples Any Pom Fruit will Work
- 2 tbsp Sugar Any sweetener will do; Can be left out
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice or Mullins Spices
- 4-6 Cups Water
- Prep your water by adding it to the pot and putting it on the stove on medium high heat.
- Peel and core your fruit, adding the pieces to the water immediately to keep from browning.
- Add spices and sugar to the pot.
- Boil for 10-15 mins; until fruit is soft enough to mash.
- Strain the liquid into any container that can handle the heat; this liquid once cooled can be served as a drink.
- Mash the fruit until desired constancy.
- Server warm, or chill first.