Check out this beautiful Groot inspired bracelet, that will only run you about $25 on ThinkGeek.
Bracelet Description and Information
This Guardians of the Galaxy Groot Bracelet is a subtle nod to your fandom. At first glance, it looks like a piece of jewelry you could pick up at Claire’s or Charming Charlie’s. (Why do all these folks have C names?) But upon inspection, it reveals your Marvel cred. Carved like bark, the metal plates in the bracelet have amber acrylic cabochons embedded that look like spores of light. It stretches pretty wide, but at rest it’s around 6 1/2″ wide, so it fits many wrists. We even managed to get it over an ankle, but it looks weird as an anklet because the bark is all spaced out, so we don’t recommend that.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Groot Bracelet
- Officially-licensed Guardians of the Galaxy merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- 2 pieces of elastic cording keep bracelet together
- Comes in a box suitable for gifting
- Materials: Bronze-colored zinc alloy + acrylic cabochons
- Dimensions: 2″ wide cuff
- Minimum wrist 6 1/2″ – stretches to 12″
- Weight: 3 oz.