Check out this adorkable new Captain America themed dress from ThinkGeek.
WHO SAVE THE WORLD? GIRLS!
The red, white and blue. The ol’ stars and stripes. The symbol of the United States. Yes, we could be talking about the flag… but c’mon, you know we’re talking about Cap and his distinctly patriotic costume! While head-to-toe spandex definitely has its place, it may not be strictly practical off the battlefield. So what’s an everyday hero gonna wear when she’s not out saving the world?
This dress is one possible solution! The retro design, with the midi skirt and cap sleeves (ha! “Cap” sleeves!), is a fitting throwback to a bygone age in honor of Steve Rogers. There is no mistaking what the dress stands for, either. Bright blue with a red and white striped waistband and star-spangled strip at the bottom, the dress practically screams “Will Fight For Liberty!”
- Captain America Retro Midi Dress
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- A throwback dress inspired by Cap’s costume
- Because you don’t have to go into battle to dress like a hero
- Back zipper
- Midi-length skirt
- Cap sleeves
- Striped waistband, star-spangled bottom strip
- Materials: 97% cotton / 3% spandex
- Care Instructions: Turn inside out to wash. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not dry clean.