Check out this fun new Pac-Man Hoodie from ThinkGeek.
THERE IS NO PAC-MAN. THERE IS ONLY ZUUL.
The first half of the 80s was good for geeks and bad for ghosts. It was a time when we as a culture were apparently obsessed with getting rid of supernatural beings. Some important lessons we learned from our ghost-fighting mentors:
- If someone asks you if you’re a god, say yes.
- If there’s a ghost on your tail, take the tunnel.
- Don’t cross the streams.
The defeat of Blinky, Inky, Pinky, and Slimer taught the kids of the 80s that to overcome the supernatural you need quick reflexes and a backpack full of nuclear power. We were working on our hand-eye coordination to be ready, but we had the Ghostbusters on speed-dial, just in case. Celebrate the ghosts of the 80s with this black full-zip hoodie featuring the baddies from Pac-Man and a movie quote. It’s perfect for hanging out in theaters or arcades.
- Pac-Man Afraid of No Ghosts Zip-Up Hoodie
- Officially-licensed Pac-Man merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Black full-zip hoodie with Pac-Man ghosts on the chest and the words “Ain’t Afraid of No Ghosts” (with Pac-Man as the “o”) on the back
- Ribbed cuffs and waist with drawstring at neck
- Materials: 80% cotton / 20% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Ages 13+