Ever wanted to be a host for a show at G4TV? Well, now is your chance!
Do YOU have what it takes to be a G4 host? PLEASE READ!
Hey internet people!
Marketing intern G4 Phil here. Did ya’ll see this video?
Well, it’s a mystery to me too. But it provides a nice segue to tell you about three things that were on my to do list today!
- Buy a plant to make my desk feel like a home. 2) Make a reddit post telling fans how they can submit to be a G4 host. 3) Google Search Adam Sessler. That name keeps popping up. I’m about to tackle one of them. (I’ll let you guess which one!)
IF YOU’RE A FAN OF SOMEONE WHO’D BE A GREAT G4 HOST:
Tag your favorite creators or friends who have what it takes to be an amazing host for an amazing TBD show about gamers and gaming! Use the hashtag #G4NeedsTalent!
IF YOU THINK YOU’D BE A GREAT G4 HOST:
It’s easy! And look at that, you’re already in the right place! Just…
- Put yourself on camera doing something great! (2 minutes or less please)
- Upload your audition tape to Twitter, Instagram, or this very Reddit thread!
- Tag it with the hashtag #G4NeedsTalent
- Email the link to your audition tape to email@example.com
HERE’S SOME STUFF THE LAWYERS SAID TO INCLUDE!
To be eligible for consideration you must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- A legal U.S. resident
- Submissions should comply with all relevant laws
- Due to potential volume of submissions, we cannot guarantee a response
- We may stop accepting submissions based on volume received or otherwise at our discretion
- G4 is considering talent from everywhere, so there’s no guarantee anyone will be selected through this process. But as I always say, if you’re great, you’re great!
- All decisions will be made in G4’s sole discretion
Now to find that plant! Philliciously yours,
-G4 Phil 🙂