What a fun filled panel! Starting off with the panel guests getting a bottle of Jameson and a bottle of Johnny Walker. The entire crowd was cracking up this was absolutely the fun and funniest panel at SDCC 2014 by far. I think even the panelists were surprised when Captain James T. Kirk didn’t take home the gold in this one!
The Judges this year:
- Bobak Ferdowski (“Mohawk Guy” and actual spaceship builder),
- Scott Mantz (Access Hollywood chief film critic),
- Kay Reindl (Millennium, Twisted),
- Chris Gossett (The Red Star),
- Ashley E. Miller (X-Men: First Class, Thor ),
- Steve Melching (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Transformers Prime),
- Robert Meyer Burnett (ST: TNG Blu-Ray, Free Enterprise),
- Jeff Bond (toy spaceship builder),
- Mark A. Altman (Free Enterprise, Femme Fatales, DOA: Dead Or Alive)
And the contenders were:
In all my experience doing panels and such, I’ve never laughed so hard at a panel. This is one of those if you get a chance you must see it. There isn’t much science behind the reasoning, but the panel itself is a full of laughs and was the perfect way to end a great run of San Diego Comic Con.
We have an audience shot video courtesy of magicinthenumbers from YouTube.