Pixar has just announced the new voice cast for upcoming film, The Good Dinosaur. Movie set to hit theaters on November 25, 2015.
- RAYMOND OCHOA (NBC’s “The Night Shift,” TNT’s “Rizzoli & Isles,” “Disney’s A Christmas Carol”) provides the voice of an Apatosaurus named Arlo.
- JEFFREY WRIGHT (“The Hunger Games: Mockingjay” – parts I & II, HBO’s “Boardwalk Empire”) was tapped as the voice of Poppa, Arlo’s father.
- STEVE ZAHN (“Captain Fantastic,” “Ridiculous Six,” “Rescue Dawn,” “Mad Dogs”) provides the voice of a pterodactyl named Thunderclap.
- AJ BUCKLEY (TNT’s “Murder in the First,” FX’s “Justified”) voices a T-Rex called Nash.
- ANNA PAQUIN (HBO’s “True Blood”) is the voice of T-Rex Ramsey.
- SAM ELLIOTT (FX’s “Justified,” “I’ll See You In My Dreams,” “Grandma”) was called on as the voice of a tough T-Rex named Butch.
- FRANCES MCDORMAND (HBO’s “Olive Kitteridge,” “Fargo”) was tapped as the voice of Momma, Arlo’s mother.
- MARCUS SCRIBNER (ABC’s “black•ish”) voices Arlo’s brother Buck.
- JACK BRIGHT (“Monsters University”) provides the voice of Arlo’s unlikely human friend, Spot.
“The Good Dinosaur” asks the question: What if the asteroid that forever changed life on Earth missed the planet completely and giant dinosaurs never became extinct? Pixar Animation Studios takes you on an epic journey into the world of dinosaurs where an Apatosaurus named Arlo makes an unlikely human friend. While traveling through a harsh and mysterious landscape, Arlo learns the power of confronting his fears and discovers what he is truly capable of.