If you are like me then you may have wanted to play games from the villains perspective, and now Nefarious will let you do just that. In this new game headed to Steam this month, you get to play as the villain. Kidnapped the princess, wreak chaos on the town, and of course some fun boss battles.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Unleash a little anarchy! Tired of playing the hero? Experience the adventure from the other side of the coin with Nefarious! Play as the villain for a change and wreak chaos as you kidnap princesses from five different kingdoms who alter game play in unique ways. Stomp on heroes through several iconic battles recreated with you as the boss!
Nefarious is a 2d-animated action platformer, where your objective on each stage is to kidnap a princess and then escape with them! Heroes will attempt to thwart you, and many things may not go quite as expected.
- Lovingly crafted 2d animation and illustrated backdrops.
- Reverse boss fights let you fight the hero.
- Globe hop between five different kingdoms and even more distinct locations.
- Unlock several ammo types for your grenade launcher
- Mix and match customization options for 10+ variations on your explosive punches.
- Mystery and Intrigue, that if uncovered, unlocks a secret ending!
- Engage in a comedic story exploring and deconstructing the video game trope of princess kidnapping.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible video card
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Nefarious is trademarked and owned by StarBlade Games LLC