Before Sony has even sent out one invitation for its press conference, a major leak may have revealed everything the company was planning to show on stage. DualShockers reports that an anonymous source with information from contacts within Sony and the BBH New York marketing firm has obtained a detailed list of Sony’s entire press conference, including every new PlayStation 4 announcement, every game demo and every publisher that will take the stage in June. The full leak follows below, with the bold text signifying information that DualShockers has double-sourced.
- Uncharted PS4 3 Minute Trailer showcasing ”In-engine” footage interspersed with gameplay segments. Visuals are supposedly unprecedented and set a benchmark for console graphics. Summer 2015 release date. It looks absolutely stellar. Features tropical setting and differing time periods with Nate/Francis.
- Media Molecule’s new title will be a landmark title for Morpheus. 3D world building, beautiful, quirky visuals.Extremely creative and fun. Possibly related to the ”Entwined” trademark filed last week by SCE (not sure). Late 2015.
- Gran Turismo 6 is coming to PS4 as 1080p 60FPS repackaged title in the vein of Gran Turismo 7: Prologue. Stunning visuals, extra features (social connectivity, new tracks, dlc etc). Coming mid-late 2015.
- God of War 4 teaser will be present – will be CG with snippets of in-engine footage. A little early for reveal, but is designed to offset negativity surrounding canceled new IP and generate excitement – also to partially offset CG announce of Gears of War at Microsoft presser. Late 2015. Date wont be announced.
- Kill Strain trademark is related to Syphon Filter reboot for PS4. Sony Bend working on revamping the franchise. Stealth, beautiful visuals and a possible Winter 2014 title. Bend finally getting to join the big boys.
- Wipeout is also making the transition to PS4. Source is unsure of who is developing it, but hints that it could be Sony London, Evolution, or Firesprite.
- Quantic Dream has a trailer prepared – unsure whether it is penciled in for Gamescom or E3. Sony will be watching Microsoft’s presser earlier in the day to gauge whether additional titles will need to be slotted in to dampen hype. Expect Dark Sorcerer- like visuals in real time. Off-topic, but still relevant – they are close to deal to become a Worldwide Studios developer, along with Ready At Dawn.
- Speaking of Ready At Dawn, The Order:1886 will get a stage demo. Big title for Fall 2014. Sony is expecting great things from said title – franchise hopes rest on its performance.
- Ninja Theory working on a PS4 exclusive – possible Heavenly Sword sequel which was shelved a number of years ago. Quite far into development.
- Sony London will be at E3. First AAA title in many years. 3rd person title. Gorgeous. They’re back with a bang,
- Guerrilla Games bringing their RPG to E3. Provocative setting – very interesting. Insane visuals as usual. A good reaction to the title is expected. Will please the hardcore.
- Sucker Punch busy at work on an inFAMOUS: Second Son DLC. Really cool. New powers. Possible new setting. E3 debut.
- Sony Japan Studios debuting two, maybe even three titles. Project Beast – spiritual successor to Demon Souls. The other is The Last Guardian. Retooled for PS4, possible Winter 2014 title. The Other title is shrouded in secrecy.
- Evolution will give Driveclub some time in the limelight. It’s shaping up to be incredible with jaw-dropping visuals. Demo release will be timed with the press conference.
Alongside this ample selection of new games, the source also noted that Ubisoft, Electronic Arts, Konami, Capcom, Warner Bros, Activision, Square Enix and Take Two will all make appearances on stage during the event. Rockstar was originally included on this list, but the source followed up to clarify that Sony might make announce a next-gen release for Grand Theft Auto V on Rockstar’s behalf.
Beyond new games, Sony will also bring more huge titles to the Instant Game Collection, show off Project Morpheus, talk about the Sony Entertainment Network and PlayStation Now and announce a price drop for the PS3 and PS Vita. PS4 will be the focus of the press conference, but Sony will show some love to its various platforms and services throughout.
Check back in to see how accurate this anonymous source was when BGR settles in to cover the conference live in Los Angeles next month.
This article was originally published on BGR.com