Mionix, the Swedish manufacturer of professional high-end gaming accessories, today unveiled the new NAOS 7000 high-performance optical gaming mouse.
“With our constant focus on performance, customization, and comfort, the new NAOS 7000 is the best ergonomic gaming mouse on the market,” says Peter Nygren, CEO at Mionix.
The NAOS 7000 is a truly ergonomic, right-handed gaming mouse. The unique shape is developed for a full palm grip with support for all five fingers.
The ADNS-3310 gaming grade optical sensor delivers no positive or negative hardware acceleration, amazing accuracy, smooth tracking, and a maximum speed of ≥5.45m/sec (≥215 IPS) all the way up to 7000 DPI. With the new lift off distance (LOD) Calibration feature, Mionix has combined the Surface Quality Analyzer Tool (S.Q.A.T™) with adjustment of the lift off height to find the lowest possible LOD with optimized tracking.
The lightning fast 32-bit ARM™ processor enables the mouse to have many features without compromising the tracking of the sensor. The downloadable software provides access to fully customize all buttons, sensor settings, LED colors, macros, and profiles.
- Truly ergonomic design: The NAOS 7000 is a truly ergonomic, right-handed gaming mouse. The unique shape is developed for a full palm grip with support for all five fingers.
- Gaming grade optical sensor: The ADNS-3310 gaming grade optical sensor delivers no positive or negative hardware acceleration, amazing accuracy, smooth tracking, and a maximum speed of more than 5.45m/sec (215 IPS) all the way up to 7000 DPI.
- Lightning fast processor: Running at 32Mhz, the lightning fast ARM™ processor enables the mouse to have many features without compromising the tracking of the sensor.
- Mechanical micro-switches: Engineered with Omron™ mechanical micro-switches for a responsive feel and precision quality with a 20 million click lifespan.
- 7 fully programmable buttons: Can be assigned to any key, mouse command, or macro. Buttons easily allow switching between stored profile and DPI steps in-game without having to look away from the screen.
- Customizable LED lighting system: With up to 16.8 million color options, the 2 lighting zones can be adjusted to display a desired color, as well as Solid, Blinking, Pulsating, or Breathing lighting effects.
- Maximum grip: The surface of the mouse is treated with 4 layers of soft rubber coating. This highly durable surface ensures a maximum grip and soft touch feel.
- S.Q.A.T™ – Surface Quality Analyzer Tool: Equipped with Mionix’s trademark Surface Quality Analyzer Tool, the NAOS 7000 measures the data loss between the sensor and the gaming surface, allowing gamers to determine which surface is best for their personalized setups.
For more information on the NAOS 7000, please visit http://mionix.net/products/naos-7000/.
Availability & Pricing
Mionix™ NAOS 7000 is available worldwide to pre-order today and is set to deliver in December 2013.
Suggested retail price: $79.99
For more information, high-resolution images or review inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org