Easy 5 Ingredient Pizza Dough
Here is one of my favorite things to make, an easy 5 ingredient pizza dough that can be used for lots more then just pizza
- 1.5 cups Warm Water
- 1.5 tbsp Yeast
- 4 cups Flower
- 1.5 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- .5 cup Finely shredded Parmesan Cheese any powdered or finely shredded Parmesan will work and this is purely optional
In a medium, to large bowl mix warm water and yeast, set aside to proof for about 6-12 mins.
While that is activating, mix together the flour and salt.
Once the yeast is activated, kinda frothy looking, mix in the oil and salt, flour and if using parmesan until dough forms.
Once the dough has formed and is not sticky to the touch set in large bowl and cover for about 40 mins.
Once the dough has at least doubled, punch it down and either toss/roll to size or freeze until ready to use.
- Makes 2 12 inch pizzas or 4 8 ish inch pizzas
- Can be used to make homemade Hotpockets using your favorite ingredients
- Can be used to make bread sticks
- There are lots you can do with pizza dough just look around or be creative